Extending the efforts made under SAF Education we have launched SAF Scholarships. Under the program we intend to lend support to students who wish to further their studies, help them realize their dreams and reach their full potential.
Merit and a continuous effort are sole criterion for SAF scholarships, SAF Scholarships support all under graduate educational programs accessible across the nation. The program will allow us to reach out to bright, talented students, who are unable to pursue their studies due to financial constraints.
Scholarship will only offer in terms of tuition fee
EligibilityYou can apply for SAF Scholarship if you are:
- Citizen of Pakistan
- students with dual nationality are not eligible
- Age Limit - Applicants above 15 years of age can apply - Preference is given to students under 26 years of age.
- Grades criteria - Secured 80% (or equivalent) and above in SCE or HSE
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Under graduate plan only. - 9th and Matriculations (SSC) - Intermediate - Higher secondary education - All bachelors programs
- The scholarship will be given for one educational term (Trimester /semester annual)
- SAF scholarships will support students for one educational programme only i.e. if SAF scholarship is utilized for SSC the student will notr be eligible to apply for HSE or next program
- Dual nationality or not resident of Pakistan/refugee status
- For graduate program students who intent to change the university or transfer their credit hours to any other university outside Pakistan.
- If you have a gap of more than 1 academic year between your education
- If you have any criminal record
- If your age is above the school/college requirements
- If you secure less than 80% aggregated percentage
- SAF employee or any relative of SAF’s employee
- If any of your sibling is already on SAF scholarship program
- previous applicant of SAF scholarship program
Exemplary students are selected to receive SAF Scholarships on the basis of their outstanding academic performance. SAF Scholarships are a form of gift aid and do not need to be repaid.
10 Scholarships will be awarded to the needy students under this program. PKR: 200,000/- will be given to each student for a period of one year. Candidate’s will have to share their equity share to complete their education. Student’s will have to show their secondary source to cover their remaining expenses
Application ProcessTo apply for SAF scholarship please note the following requirements:
- Complete Application form
- Upload verified documents
- Cover letter describing your achievements
- 3 references letter (Educational, Personal, Professional)
- Police clearance certificate
- School/College/university letter for her academic achievements
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate (where applicable)
- Request letter from educational institutes for scholarship application
- Proof of other expenses being met Only students with complete documents application will get shortlist. Its also important to meet the criteria
Important Pointers for the Applicant
- Retaining 80%+ aggregate percentage/CGPA in all semesters
- Apply next year again with all the documents for renewing the scholarship
- Total ceiling of the Scholarship PKR 200,000
- Scholarship will only offer in terms of tuition fee
- Preference will be given to the SAF partner Schools/Colleges and universities
- Tuition fee will be directly paid to the applicant university