NON TEACHING STAFF
Our aim is to provide educational opportunities for out of school children, especially girls, to be enrolled in a school and to complete their education.
It is our firm belief that the progress of the nation is in the hands of its mothers, daughters and sisters. At SAF, our aim is to educate every child in every corner of the country, who are deprived of quality education in order to steer Pakistan forward. We believe that in order to progress further it’s imperative that education for girls becomes our goal and with this in mind, we have set out to achieve our mission.
SAF not only aims to educate these children but also to provide other initiatives and opportunities as well. The schools are based on a community schooling system, focusing on academic and non-academic development of young minds. To implement this plan according to the vision, SAF School initiative creates awareness in the community through family counseling sessions, co-curricular activities for students, medical camps and providing professional, capacity building trainings to the teaching staff.
SAF collaborated with Green Crescent Trust and CYTE as implementation partners, since they share SAF’s vision; introducing education to most marginalized parts of the country, where there were no schools, and in areas where fewer families still send girls to school. Developing schools for underprivileged communities offers dual benefit; it not only allows SAF to enroll out-of-school children, but also helps females explore employment opportunities as they come and teach in a safe and healthy environment at different schools.
Females from the vicinity are highly encouraged to come forward and support students of their areas by showcasing their skills and abilities. This program enables teachers to seek professional development programs conducted at schools, further enabling them to furnish their skills.
SAF TIRAH SCHOOL
- 600 children (boys and girls)
- 08 Classrooms
- 15 Teachers
- 04 Support staff
- Phase-I (Play group to 5th class)
- Phase-II (Further classes and additional course)
- Secured boundary wall
- Quarterly training session for teachers and students
- Sports facilitation and advocacy
- Generator 30 KVA
- Solar panel as alternate power resource
- Construction of ground + 1 storey building
- Enrolment Target: 600 OOSC
- Primary level
- Free of cost quality education with life skill set
- Operations by 2nd half of 2020
- School expansion
- Secondary level
- Mentoring sessions
- Short courses for students (IT skills, language, etc.)
- Teacher trainings
- Extra Curricular activities for students
- Vocational Training center for students & locals
- Medical facility for locals
- Community Centre
- Targeting mainly youth to learn through pedagogical and pedagogical teachings to foster their livelihood